Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thank you...

Hey guys, my residency is done and now the work begins. My reading list for the next four months:

Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger, Short Stories of Mark Twain, White Church by Chris Lynch, Slot Machine by Chris Lynch, Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison, About a Boy by Nick Hornby, I am the cheese by Robert Cormier, After the First Death by Robert Cormier, Little Children by Tom Perrota, Weetzie Bat and Wasteland by Francesca Lia Block, Buffalo Tree by Adam Rapp, and Chris Lycnh's collection of short stories.


Ugh - plus I need to read Tale of Two Cities like the rest of you.

-Mr. Walsh

5 comments:

Mr. Walsh said...

I already pounded out Angus and Weetzie Bat, while occasionally looking up at the Patriots Game.

Katherine Z 4 said...

Mr.Walsh, Weetie Bat and the Waste Land is it a sequel to Dangerous Angles? I read Dangerous Angles last year for my independent reading book last year, I loved it.

Mr. Walsh said...

I think it a part of a collection. I enjoyed Weetzie Bat. I found some characters a bit flat and things felt unresolved. I really enjoyed Angus. It was a quick read.

Elaine T 4 said...

I read Angus and Weetzie Bat!!!!!!!!! I loved them!!!! lol Angus is sooo funny. I even read the other books too. And i really enjoyed Weetzie Bat also. I hope you liked it

Hillary D 2 said...

i watched Juno :D