Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MCAS WEEK

HELLO! - I hope everyone is having a good week. I know you are all succeeding and doing well. Take it easy. Rest. Work hard. Remember your TEA charts. Talk to the text. Process of Elimination. All the good things!

Here is a great clip from my favorite show to relax your minds. It is satire. Notice the irony of the tagline: Limitless Paper in a Paperless world.



Also, there is a movie opening this weekend called Chapter 27 about the Mark David Chapman murder of John Lennon, which was supposedly inspired by The Catcher in the Rye. Note, Catcher only had 26 chapters. Oh, it is supposed to be terrible.

3 comments:

henry d:2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley N. 4 said...

I'm going to go watch Chapter 27 because Lindsay Lohan is in it and she's my idol. Every movie she's in is a major hit, like Mean Girls and Herbie Fully Loaded. I'm sure she won't screw this movie up because she's has major acting experience because she's been in really deep movies like Parent Trap and I Know Who Killed Me. Also, I love a fat Gerard Way. I bet he will win an Oscar because he put on 32 pounds to play that role, just like George Clooney. They practically have the same amount of talent now.


I hope you detected the sarcasm I've put in those last sentences. That being said, I'm still going to go watch it.

Hillary D 2 said...

hmmmmm. I don't know if I should watch it or not. That review said it had great acting but dragged a lot, AND I HATE MOVIES THAT DRAG. I think I'll give it a shot.